Re: Reply to Mr. Nikhil's Hyderabad team building easy to use operating system

On 06/04/01 17:46 +0530, Raju Mathur spewed into the LI bitstream:

> Frankly I still do not see any justification for calling them
> scumbags.  They decide to go their own way and produce something which
> will probably help the community, and all the community can do in

Probablity, in this case, seems to tend to zero.  Especially as requests for
information about exactly what they were doing, and feedback, were totally
ignored for over a year.

Like I said, this is a familiar story.  ILUG Bom went the same route with
another "distro" called Aryabhatt Linux.  This one appears to be quite similar,
or it might just be vaporware.

> Reeks of childish petulance and fascism to me.  Harsh words, I agree,
> but in this particular case I don't really feel like couching my
> feelings in diplomatic terms.

Thanks :)  Well, I do have my opinions ... childish or not.

	-s
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <---->  mallet <at> efn dot org