Re: Reply to Mr. Nikhil's Hyderabad team building easy to use operating system

Frankly I still do not see any justification for calling them
scumbags.  They decide to go their own way and produce something which
will probably help the community, and all the community can do in
return is abuse them?  Just because they wouldn't acknowledge messages
(however well-intentioned) from a bunch of egotists?

Reeks of childish petulance and fascism to me.  Harsh words, I agree,
but in this particular case I don't really feel like couching my
feelings in diplomatic terms.

Regards,

-- Raju

--