Reply to Mr. Nikhil's Hyderabad team building easy to use operating system

Dear Indian Linux user,

We are writing this in great pain and agony for the kind of  response we get
from some of the users. It is really painful and discouraging.
Our only sin is that we took this objective of making a "desktop oriented"
Linux version and to sweeten the taste of "bitterness" in it, as percieved by
normal (win) user.  By that we thought that Linux will have vaster reach than
merely in the laps of  Univ students, technicians and sytem professionals.
Our sin is to think and act in direction of making it "softer" and friendlier
for a normal user.  We worked to reduce pains at the time of installation and
added more visual appeal. We tried writing help in language understandable to
a normal user . Centralized application launchers. worked hard to reduce the
pain of mounting and unmounting, designed a simpler support sytem, tried
porting best features of diff distros to reduce pains of users.

This way we thought we would make our contribution to amazing and helping
world of Opensource. The complete excercise began to make it available for
everyone.
But like another opensource project we had very limited resources and we
could not afford to pay much attention to "technically" upgrading our
website, which was created by our sponsorers much before we started working
for the project. Technically upgrading it meant for us, giving one or two
programmers from our limited number exclusively for this, working on techs
like PHP, Apache and Mysql. We needed them for higher priority tasks then.
But by grace of God and help from os community we are almost through with a
decent website, less on content more on functionality using os techs (will be
made available soon).
We are not sure how our work would be taken by everyone but we know one thing
that we have given countless sleepless nights, long deserted seasons (no
dates) , missed lunches, dinners and all that we could have possibly given.
These  efforts by no means a Heresy to "Technically savvy" linux users who
think knowledge also gives them authority to use such abusive words for
someone.. perticularly  those whom efforts they have not seen or evaluated by
any means. This does not antagonize us but demonstrates Mr. Nikhil's
convoluted thinking of being "Mr Coool" and "as I like it" kind of guy.
  But it definitely saddens us as to how some members of our user groups
react to a cause which has no malice in itself

Hurt

We at Aryan