Re: Reply to Mr. Nikhil's Hyderabad team building easy to use operating system

narasimharao wrote:
<snip>
> normal (win) user.  By that we thought that Linux will have vaster reach than
> merely in the laps of  Univ students, technicians and sytem professionals.
<snip>

Narasimrao,
This is not to dicourage you, but Nikhil has raised a very valid point.
Kernl 2.3 is experimental and meant for developers and people who are
involved in beta testing, bug reporting and fixing.

Also your perception that linux is used only by university students, sys
admins and technicians, is way off target.

mario

--

Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it
didn't work for the rabbit.