Re: Reply to Mr. Nikhil's Hyderabad team building easy to use operating system

On Friday 06 April 2001 14:08, you wrote:
> I just don't get it.  What exactly is it that these people are doing
> which is so despicable and justifies their being called names like
> scumbags?

	I am sure no one would be getting it. After all the Aryan Linux people have
good ambitions and transparent objectives. Imagine doing something good and
still being called a scumbag. Being the responsible members of the Linux
Community, we should join hands and make such Indian initiatives successful
rather than sling dirty mud on those who try.
	And yes, there aint no policy which says that only 1 distro is allowed from
each city. If the HYD LUG members feel that they are more capable than these
*degraded scummy bags*, why not just go ahead and produce something India can
be proud of. Who knows, this battle royale could end up in producing an
Indian Linux distrib far better than mandrake and SuSE !!!
	I hope all members agree that unity is the name of the game and co-operation
the way to success.

Regards,
Saurabh Garg
'A very lowly member of the ILUG'

PS:  Raju sir, I like the way your message quotes have the name of the
sender. how do you do it ?
--
Shut down your Windows to keep the bugs out.