Re: Reply to Mr. Nikhil's Hyderabad team building easy to use operating system

I just don't get it.  What exactly is it that these people are doing
which is so despicable and justifies their being called names like
scumbags?

As far as I can see, they've committed the following cardinal sins:

1.  Gone ahead with their project without the local ILUG's support.

2.  Continued going ahead without consulting the concerned ILUG about
the rights and wrongs of what they are doing.

3.  Not mention the ILUG or Linux-India on their web site.

4.  Not respond to well-intentioned e-mails from ILUG members.

5.  Use a pre-release kernel for their distribution.

6.  Start work on creating a product which everyone keeps talking
about but no one does anything about.

Sure, I can see that they're going to be damned for all eternity for
committing these blunders.  The next time someone gets an idea about
doing anything useful s/he'll make sure that s/he licks Linux-India's
boots for 7 months in advance before trying to make it a reality.

</really pissed off>

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/