Re: Reply to Mr. Nikhil's Hyderabad team building easy to use operating system

> OK, leaving aside your website, Nikhil has raised several *valid* points.

	You mean calling linux professsionals a "scumbag" is a *valid* point ???
C'mon give yourself a very long break. I didnt see any valid point except for
the fact that the kernel used was quite old. The thought of giving aid from
ILUG-HYD makes it sound like as if ILUG-HYD has been doing this right through
the years !!!!
	I dont think that these Aryan people have 'Shit up their sleeves'. On the
contrary, the people who try to nullify these Indian efforts seem to have
horseshit down THEIR sleeves.

Enough of this...............

Regards,
Saurabh Garg
--
Preach onto yourself what you teach others.