Re: Reply to Mr. Nikhil's Hyderabad team building easy to use operating system

Saurabh Garg rearranged electrons thusly:

> 	You mean calling linux professsionals a "scumbag" is a *valid* point
> 	???

Professionals?

> C'mon give yourself a very long break. I didnt see any valid point except for
> the fact that the kernel used was quite old. The thought of giving aid from

You *do* know what the 2.3 kernel was, dont you?  An unstable devel tree.
For starters.

> ILUG-HYD makes it sound like as if ILUG-HYD has been doing this right
> through the years !!!!

Nick _has_ been using (and coding) linux stuff for the past several years,
for what its worth.

> Preach onto yourself what you teach others.

Thanks a lot, but that's precisely what we intend.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org