Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!

Most people in India don't want to pay for service but things are
changing.. slowly. Please have started realising that their
software/hardware investment is down the drains if they don't pay for
service.

Whats important is to make the person confident that you know your
stuff. One way that I work..It also helps me sometimes to give a
presentation on why they should use Linux. Then tell him that if hes
convinced hes free to go to any company and not just come back to us.
This make the customer feel that you know your stuff and trust you more.

I think in India the trust relationship is very week.. its very
difficult to trust each other.. and the fear is there is there both
ways. This is not true in other countries.

Regards
Prakash

--
Prakash Advani 	Chief Executive Officer	  FreeOS.com
US Voice/Fax: +1 (781) 623-8454 ICQ: 26993347