Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> > You make money from Open Source == You are evil!
>
> No.  Definitely not.  Neither I (nor anybody around here so far) has raised
> that argument, imho.
He He He!

I never said anything about this list - but very recently Swati recieved a
stinker from a fellow in Dehli (actually a company) when she quoted him
our per hourly rate. Would have forwarded it to the list but unfortunately
she deleted it in disgust.

I do not set up networks but very often get queries to help - at times the
people are such newbies that I refer them to someone who does it for a
fee, and invariably the response is why pay to set up a *Linux* network,
that leaves me no choice but to say A** H*** because you don't have the
gray matter enough to follow the instructions at PCQ websites.

Tarique

       B2B Application Providers
        http://www.sanisoft.com
 Vortal for Nagpur http://nagpurcity.net