Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!

Dr Tarique Sani <tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx> rearranged electrons thusly:

> BUT what about the reverse bias faced by the people who are indeed making
> money from Open Source (and allied services) from within the open
> source community itself???

Then we'd have to be biased among ourselves.  I work as a systems admin
running servers based on open source technology, you work on coding based on
open source platforms and languages, etc.

> You make money from Open Source == You are evil!

No.  Definitely not.  Neither I (nor anybody around here so far) has raised
that argument, imho.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org