Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!

Send those queries to me in the future.  I'll quote an hourly rate
which will make your daily rate look like pocket-money, and they'll be
only too hapy to give you the job after that :-)

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/