Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!

Dr Tarique Sani <tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx> rearranged electrons thusly:

> I never said anything about this list - but very recently Swati recieved a
> stinker from a fellow in Dehli (actually a company) when she quoted him
> our per hourly rate. Would have forwarded it to the list but unfortunately
> she deleted it in disgust.

Some cheapskates confuse free as in free software to free as in free beer.
Happens all the time :(

> fee, and invariably the response is why pay to set up a *Linux* network,
> that leaves me no choice but to say A** H*** because you don't have the
> gray matter enough to follow the instructions at PCQ websites.

I'd use a little stronger language, but you are perfectly right.

	-suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org