Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!

Y'know, I don't think it's as much a question of people not wanting to
pay for Linux service as it is of not wanting to pay for any service.
Many organisations do not equate wasted time with wasted money (as is
their prerogative) and hence are perfectly content with letting
projects run way over time as long as they don't have to pay external
consultants.  I personally have given proposals to organisation which
would have saved them lakhs in the long term (long term being defined
as one year in this case), but the only figure which got into their
minds was my fee for integration, so the whole project ended there and
then.

Regards,

-- Raju

--