Re: Free Software Company

At 09:48 PM 13/09/00, you wrote:
On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 11:03:30AM +0530, Biju Chacko wrote:
> As usual, in the real world the 'truth' lies somewhere between the extremes
> of RMS and BillG, Arun and Raju.

Hey, are you equating me to BillG ? ;-o I consider myself to be somewhere
in between BillG and RMS - more towards RMS than BillG.

Equating you to BillG?? Hell no! Even *I'm* not so nasty! :)

Take RMS +tive infinity and BillG as -tive infinity. Both of you would be positive numbers, but Raju > Arun.

<Disclaimer>
I flunked math in kindergarten. :)
</Disclaimer>

Biju