Re: Free Software Company

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 02:42:16PM +0530, Radhakrishnan C V wrote:
> 1. Proprietary code is the enemy. It must be destroyed for
>    developers and the world to be free. Open source is an ally.

Proprietary service is the enemy. All service should be free. Proprietary
music is the enemy. All music should be free. Proprietary drugs are
the enemy. All drugs should be free. Is there something wrong here ?

Donate food to be a good person. But you don't have to treat all
restaurants as your enemy.

There is nothing wrong with paid software[1]. People can buy/sell/run paid
software and be good citizens in the free software world. Why are you
promoting hatred towards such people ?

	-Arun

[1] I refuse to accept GPL'ed software as paid software. The only people
    who pay for software that's free are fools. They pay for support.