Re: Free Software Company

Hi all
I agree with arun on this point... rms and the gnu foundation are
basically at one extreme of the fsf...they are radicals ( maybe even
fanatics ) about free software. Rational people don't need to be
fanatics. if free software is better then it will be shown to be better
on it's own merit. I wonder if the production of such a mega
conglomeration would really be of any benefit to anyone .. it would
probably cause the justice dept to start investigation rms rather than
bill gates :)
Cheerio
robin

> Donate food to be a good person. But you don't have to treat all
> restaurants as your enemy.
>
> There is nothing wrong with paid software[1]. People can buy/sell/run paid
> software and be good citizens in the free software world. Why are you
> promoting hatred towards such people ?
>
>         -Arun
>
> [1] I refuse to accept GPL'ed software as paid software. The only people
>     who pay for software that's free are fools. They pay for support.

_END_
Robin S Chatterjee Yahoo pager ID -Robinchatterjee
mailto:robinsc@xxxxxxxxx
mailto:robins_chatterjee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 1-(815)550-6171
Robin's Poetry Pages