Re: Free Software Company

At 10:34 AM 13/09/00 +0530, Raju Mathur wrote:
I don't think RMS and GNU are fanatics at all.  They have a vision,
    >> There is nothing wrong with paid software[1]. People can
    >>
    >> -Arun

As usual, in the real world the 'truth' lies somewhere between the extremes of RMS and BillG, Arun and Raju.

Paid software (with non-exploitative licenses) has it's place, as does GPLed stuff. Reasonable people ought to be looking at integrating them rather than trying to radicalize the issue.

<IMHO>
I think RMS has a valid point of view, but he and the FSF tend to cross the line of evangelizing to coercion.
</IMHO>

Biju