Re: Linux security features

What's all the excitement with Dynamic DNS ? There has been a  DDNS project,
and patches to BIND to implement this functionality for ages. IIRC, they
were supposed to be merged with mainstream BIND in 9.0, but I guess that
never happened : or did it ? I'm not sure : can some one ckeck it out ?
Anyway - there are tons of other implementations of DDNS : search freshmeat.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/dhcpwithdynamicdns/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/dhsd/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/dyndnsservice/

Funny how people wake up to marketing hype.
bah.

nikk