Re: Linux security features

Forgive me for my ignorance !!!
as I havent had enterprise experience in either NT or UNIX enviorment

But what u said made me take a notice

And With an intelligent Sys Admin Win NT box may be as secure as any
  other unix box
As i said I dont have had any experience
but this is very much opposite to my perceprtion
of the two family of OS reffered here

Could you elaborate on your views >>

Then why the NT is consistently singled out for being such a poor system
No one says that it doesnt have good features in it

But then ???? hasnt the final word been said @ www.unix-vs-nt.org

Thanks

Nitin Batra

--JUST another unix newbie!!!!!