Re: Linux security features

frankly I do'nt understand your mail. I do'nt know what has been quoted and which ones are your own statements.

1) NT is supposedly micro-kernel based because. Some time back I do'nt know when there executor[ The program executor for win32 and posix] which is used to be part of user space become kernel level for performance sack.

2) NT always has this extra baggage of GUI system which is mostly not needed no servers.

3) I find *nix more secure because
        1) most software used at server end are more or less stable
        2) The tweaks needed for securing and optimizing are easily available
        3) Through scripting on can do lot of stuff for making sys admins tasks
        easier to handle. which is kind of non existent in NT world.

Supreet