Re: Linux security features

Yes, there is not much of diffrence in NT and linux in terms of securing the machine. But there is , as it seems to me, a huge diffrence in the user who is handling the machine. It's all in the state of mind.

Some would think I am crazy screw up. But usually linux people know whats there
on there machine. And what makes unix and linux more secure is the fact that they know what "can" go wrong. This does not in, in anyway mean that NT guy can't do the same.

On security rating NT and linux are on same level. That is C2. I am not to sure what ratings I am quoting.

Supreet