[LI] Redhat-6.1 Installation

Hi,

I have a few problems with Linux installation. I will appreciate any
ponters or help in this regard.

1. I have installed Red Hat Linux 6.1 on a Intel Celeron PC with
Intel810 mother board and it
it containds the PCI-SVGA  intel 810 choset on the board. This graphics
driver I suppose is not supported by RH6.1. Can I get some help about
how to
Install Xwindows on the machine. I am using a Proview monitor. I could
Install RH6.1 but failed with Xwindows.

2. I want to make this machine a server primarily for NFS and NIS.
Should I go for server Installation or cusrom installation installing
everything?

3. I also want to install few diskless machines in my network. I saw
some mail regarding this with respect to PCQuest Dec 1999. Could some
one help me in this regard(Anyone who has a record of the discussion).

4. I want to Install HP Laserjet 1100 to my Red Hat-6.1 box. How do I
proceed. the driver for this is not explicitely supported.

A copy of the reply to me will be verymuch appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sarat