Re: [LI] RedHat 6.1 slower than NT??

> compare the perfomance of an NT server with exchange, IIS 4, MS proxy > ........need i go on ?

I could throw some light here.
I had an NT 4 server and Linux [rh6.1] running side by side. No AGP
cards. NT works just fine [as workstation] and media player is the only
thing that is faster in NT compared to Linux [both running minimized set
of services]

The services listed here will require me to reboot my machine using
cron.
[if it existed on NT}. People, I am weak of heart, do not throw this
kind of imagination in my face. Let me get life-insurance at least.