RE: [LI] Redhat-6.1 Installation

Hi,
	It seems that you are having both a Video-card and a monitor problem . If
you don't get the drivers for both you can try the following :

start Xconfiguraotor in the expert mode.
This will ask about your video card memory - give the appropriateone.
Leave the clock settings as is. It normally works that way.
For your monitor, if is not listed , give Generic multisync.
After probing don't choose the default, but go for custom. Then tick (or
star mark ) all the resolutions. Say o.k. Use Ctrl-Alt-+ to cycle between
the various resolutions. When you see the correct screen, click the yes
button. ( you may need to do this a few time as the newer version of
Xconfigurator uses a timeout mechanism.

	ciao
		Vibhu..