[LI] Netware on linux.

One of the leading hardware had asked me to put a linux demo in Compex 2000
exhibition in Nagpur.
I decided to have one linux server with samba and NetWare (mars_nwe) server
on the same machine. The linux server will also run kde + star office.
I have configured and attached a win client to samba server.
I have configured NetWare server and getting message on dos client as
connected to NetWare server,

However when login.exe (it is in /var/mars_nwe/sys/login ) is run from dos
client, it reports that server is disconnected. I am getting F: prompt also
but dir command gives error. I have even tried nwnet.exe which come in
mars_nwe dos utils package.

Any one to help urgently ?
Time is running out......

Best Regards,