Re: [LI] Help required on Linux

Again you are asking the wrong person. Btw php3 is a very powerful scripting
language (i have heared so) and which is capable of handling very large
databases i have seen so. You can get every information on PHP3 from
www.php3.net.

PHP3 is supported by Apache by default. As far as i know.

Thank You

Anand Singh Bisen