Re: [LI] Help required on Linux

I'd suggest:

1.  Search the web a bit before posting.  All the information you need
is available online at 1000's of sites, so there's really no need to
repeat the same questions on the mailing list.  In fact, a lot of this
information is already available on your Linux computer itself.

2.  Get a good consultant to help you setup your services.  I don't
want to be rude, but unless you learn to help yourself a bit you will
never be able to do anything useful with Linux.  And spoonfeeding of
the sort you're looking for just doesn't exist in the Linux universe,
except by paid consultants, so you may as well get one of those and
help feed his/her poor babies (or support his mistress in the style to
which she's accustomed, or help him pay off the loan on his S-class
Mercedes, or whatever :-) .

-- Raju