RE: [LI] Help required on Linux

Yes.
	The problem you've written can be handled in LINUX. Understanding of
Socket programming will be helpful for you. There are many books. You can
learn SOCKET programming and other programming features from- Advanced
programming in the UNIX environment,written by W.R.Stevens; IPC in UNIX,
written by J.S.Gray,etc. Apart from these books you can see LINUX
programming books on www.linux.com website.
Hoping this will help you.
Ajit Kumar
E-mail ID -> akumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx