Re: Threading and mutt (was: Re: Perhaps this is what Linux needs...)

Babu Kalakrishnan forced the electrons to say:
> Quite the contrary - The threading doesn't get broken even if the
> subject line is changed because In-Reply-To is used.

Exactly. My own post in this thread, in which I had changed the
subject (done via a macro in mutt, incidentally :-) came to me
properly threaded. If strict_threads is unset, then (in fact, only
then) will mutt use the subject line for threading - as opposed to
pine, which could thread only on subject when I used it (3.95, I think
- I have heard that it has improved lots in the last few years).

If Suresh, your mutt cannot thread things properly, I can only say
that your rcfile is broken. Maybe we should compare notes?

Binand