Re: Perhaps this is what Linux needs more of in India now...

Suresh Ramasubramanian [Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 08:10:29AM +0530]:

> A sad state of affairs which needs to be remedied :)

 Following up to myself - sorry :(

 Anyway, I've forwarded ruchir's mail and my reply to ilug-hyd (where we are
 planning to organize a bang!linux type show on our own - prompted by our not
 getting a stall from PCQ at their cyber-expo this year).  This is slated for
 sometime within the next two months - God, the Almighty Penguin and a lot of
 good luck willing :)

 Anybody out here who can help ilughyd get sponsorship for this event please do
 mail Nikhil <nikhilwiz@xxxxxxxxx> or the ilug-hyd coordinator Raghuram
 <raghuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 [maybe this deserves a COMMERCIAL tag to the subject ... if so please consider
 it added.  I'm not adding it as changing the subject line would break
 threading and start a new thread in mutt] :)

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree