Re: Perhaps this is what Linux needs more of in India now...

And I have had the (sad) honour of witnessing him give a presentation
using MSpowerpoint at Ramoji Film City. (he also mentioned a collaboration
with the bad bill and I had to restrain myself from screaming :-(

\Indraneel

--
http://www.indialine.org