Re: Re: Au Revoir

On 17/02/01 20:30 +0530, Ravikant K. Rao spewed into the LI bitstream:

> 	Well - actually, *I* was not looking at Raju because of his
> capability to host using Palcomm or whatever. Its only because I think
> he's a cool guy and would make a lovely sysadmin. Thats all.

 Hell, that goes without saying, man ... my comments were in the context of a
 choice between Arun and Raju as the next admin.

> host a similar setup, as versatile, powerful, and cost-effective, and
> with minimal downtime.

 That _will_ be tough - thaths has been running a high volume, live, list on
 what's practically bleeding edge software.

> limitation. We could always get some guy on a T-1 or so to host it,
> but Arun admin it... blah blah.

 Oh yeah, that too.  Definitely.

> PS: As an aside, I noticed that Raju uses the same mailer as me - Can
> you please email me your ~/.emacs and ~/.vm ... (I already know of
> dotfiles.[org&&com] - the entries for bbdb are of special interest to me...

 <obMutt>Try mutt with Roland Rosenfeld's lbdb</obMutt>
 	[the Little Brother Data Base] :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet@xxxxxxx
Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers.