Re: Re: Au Revoir

> > 	First of all - Thanks for the seamless operations for all
> > these years. I have hardly, if ever, experienced glitches with the LI*

In the past 18 months or so of my living here, I have never (that includes
the transfer of userbase when the archives were destroyed). Guess Thaths
brought list-admin job to near perfection (considering that I'm yet to
locate where linux-admin/net/dev are located after the Rutgers HDD
failure)

> >         I am strongly of the opinion that you should only take a
> > sabbatical and return as list admin, after 2+ months (which you most

Yeah, guess he has accrued a 2 month holiday (fom list admin job) over
the past years of flawless running.

\Indraneel

--
http://www.indialine.org