Re: Re: Au Revoir

On 17/02/01 16:17 -0800, Arun Sharma spewed into the LI bitstream:

> Till then, I'll probably get a DSL. I'll also make sure that there are
> no interruptions in the lists hosted on my box (bsd-india for example).
> The secret to uninterrupted service is having a brother who lives down
> the road, has a cable modem and willing to colocate one of my puppies :)

 In that case, you'd be a perfect choice ... if you want, I'll ask around and
 check for the best DSL providers in the bay area.  (heard that telocity is
 good, so far).

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet@xxxxxxx
Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers.