Re: Re: Au Revoir

On Sat, Feb 17, 2001 at 03:28:40PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
>  Arun or Raju would be the best bet - esp Raju, as he's got this nice huge ISP
>  and a fat pipe available here in India :)  I have a feeling that Arun's
>  cablemodem connection would not be too happy trying to run the li-* lists ...

Is that an invitation for a cable modem vs DSL "discussion" ? :)

Actually, the cable modem would've served just fine. But I'll be losing
it in ten days :) Yes, we bought a new home and I'll be moving in a
couple of weeks time. The new house is not served by @Home guys. I'm
thinking that it'll only be a matter of time, before they do.

Till then, I'll probably get a DSL. I'll also make sure that there are
no interruptions in the lists hosted on my box (bsd-india for example).
The secret to uninterrupted service is having a brother who lives down
the road, has a cable modem and willing to colocate one of my puppies :)

	-Arun