Re: Au Revoir

Listers:  Thaths has done an impartial job all these years.
"Do not leave us now at this crucial juncture".  If at all
someone is coming in as a temporary hand, I would suggest
that of Raju Mathur.  We need his stabilizing influence
in this 'tremblor hit' small world of ours !!

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE.........Amateur Radio