Guidelines for GT Enterprises (WAS: [ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom.com))

At 10:44 AM 05/12/00 -0800, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:

I am open to GT enterprises posting their price list monthly to LIG XOR LIH
as long as:

(a) They post it in plain text format
(b) They prefix the post with thr required COMMERCIAL tag

List Admin

Thaths,

I think this is the best way to close this issue. Why don't you send a mail as LI* List Admin to GT Enterprises outlining these rules. I will do the same as BLUG list admin. I hope this will be an acceptable compromise to all.

Can we now consider this non-issue closed?

Biju
Biju "Botsie" Chacko            b i j u _ c h a c k o @ y a h o o . c o m