help on mail

hello everybody,

I am new to this list, and require some help on mail.

I want to setup a local mail sever on linux. There are
some users who have their mail accounts on
hotmail.com, these users when send mails to each other
within my network, the mail should be handled by local
mailserver.

That is i want to check all the mails for the To:
address and if it is local user deliver it directly or
else deliver it to hotmail.com.

thanks in advance

sriks