Re: [ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom.com)

Raju, I'm a friend, so dont take offence at what I say here. I have
enjoyed reading many of your exchanges on various topics here. The reason
this goes to the list is because I think it is relevant to this thread. My
question is: How come we dont protest when you, Raju, and other leading
lights of the LI lists (I repeat, no offence meant, just making a point)
quote original messages in full or in large chunks even when unnecessary
when you reply to them to the list, but we protest over GT's "spam" and
have a considerable discussion on it? Is it because we condone violation
of list rules by its leaders but wont tolerate it from others?

prakash