Re: [ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom.com)

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, N.A. Prakash wrote:

[...]

: when you reply to them to the list, but we protest over GT's "spam" and
: have a considerable discussion on it? Is it because we condone violation
: of list rules by its leaders but wont tolerate it from others?

Prakash, it is very simple, `some are more equal'. This is particularly
true when some subscribers passionately want to end the thread if
someone disagrees with them. Though the footline of the posts say that
LIG is all for free speech, it seems, it's not applicable to everyone.

Prakash, despite your remark, I tend to align with the views of Raju and
Fred in the spam discussion.

--
Radhakrishnan
GPG Fingerprint: 208E F5EB A4B4 2024 AEE9  575D 13DE E3B9 0292 70EF