Re: [ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom.com)

Raju Mathur proclaimed:
> Maybe GT could implement a
> policy of asking people to register their e-mail addresses on their
> web site, and only send hot updates to registered users.  Maybe they
> could send a single mail with the URL of the latest prices to the
> list.  Maybe linux-india.org could carry the price list.

I am open to GT enterprises posting their price list monthly to LIG XOR LIH
as long as:

(a) They post it in plain text format
(b) They prefix the post with thr required COMMERCIAL tag

List Admin
--
"Psephological-chaos theory notes that the vote of a single registered,
   bemused butterfly in Tallahassee could decide our next president"