Re: Moving site to PHP-Nuke

[Open Offer]

If you'd like to admin the Linux-Delhi site until it comes online,
please send me your preferred nickname and password, and I'll give you
admin access.  Please note that you only need admin rights to change
the structure of the site, not the content -- content can be added by
anyone.

Right now the most important item on the TODO list is ensuring that
all the links in the texts we have work as advertised.  If you click
on sections/Linux-Delhi.org and go through the various pages you'll
find lots of broken links.  Once the links have been fixed, the pages
they point to themselves must be Nuke-d (put into the appropriate
format).  Do I hear volunteers?

Regards,

-- Raju

--