Re: Moving site to PHP-Nuke

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 05:35:52PM +0530, Raju Mathur merrily said:
> If someone's willing to start configuring PHP-Nuke and migrating the
> site, I can install PHP-Nuke and give him/her admin access right away.

Well, I am currently recuperating from an operation and am confined to
home for this week. So what better way to spend my time! I
have prior professional experience in PHP(if required), and most of
all I am interested in PHP-Nuke myself. So i would definitely like to
volunteer ...

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya