Re: Moving site to PHP-Nuke

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 12:36:09PM +0530, Raju Mathur merrily said:
> What do you think about moving the Linux-Delhi site to PHP-Nuke?

That would be a great idea. I had been thinking of Nuking a couple of
sites myself. But installing the whole setup is a bit complex. But
overall it would definitely be worth it, as long as we ensure that all
the areas of the site _are_ filled up by articles, news etc which are
current. Else, it would be showing a lot of links leading to blank
pages.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya