Re: Moving site to PHP-Nuke

    Sandip> On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 12:36:09PM +0530, Raju Mathur
    Sandip> merrily said:
    >> What do you think about moving the Linux-Delhi site to
    >> PHP-Nuke?

    Sandip> That would be a great idea. I had been thinking of Nuking
    Sandip> a couple of sites myself. But installing the whole setup
    Sandip> is a bit complex. But overall it would definitely be worth
    Sandip> it, as long as we ensure that all the areas of the site
    Sandip> _are_ filled up by articles, news etc which are
    Sandip> current. Else, it would be showing a lot of links leading
    Sandip> to blank pages.

You can decide which parts of the portal you wish to keep and which
you don't, so we only keep the main areas which are relevant and
disable the rest.

If someone's willing to start configuring PHP-Nuke and migrating the
site, I can install PHP-Nuke and give him/her admin access right away.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/