Re: Moving site to PHP-Nuke

Hi

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 08:48:48PM +0530, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> > If someone's willing to start configuring PHP-Nuke and migrating the
> > site, I can install PHP-Nuke and give him/her admin access right away.
>
> Well, I am currently recuperating from an operation and am confined to
> home for this week. So what better way to spend my time!

Hey hope you are recovering quickly. Take care of yourself buddy and get well
soon :-)

You've done a great job of Nuking the site. I am a /hungry/ PHP enthusiast myself. My own site http://www.vipulmathur.org/ and two others I am working on are fully PHP-based. I'd *love* to be a volunteer for PHP-Nuking our beloved linux-delhi.org and contribute in any way I can.

Looking forward to some PHP action :-)

--
Cheerio!

  ,_,   Vipul Mathur
 (O,O)  <vipul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>      http://www.vipulmathur.org/
 (   )  <vipul@xxxxxxxxxx>     "The Geek shall inherit the Earth"-Linus 5:5
The use of anthropomorphic terminology when dealing with computing systems
is a symptom of professional immaturity.
		-- Edsger Dijkstra