Re: Cable modem

Hi ,
Well Incable uses a private IP dhcp server and they use NAT from there . You will have no problems for services originating from your side . Napster etc work great , no problem . The only thing you cant do is host stuff on your machine , because you wont have an IP to give people to connect to.

Spectra gives a proper IP address thats dynamic and Dishnet gives a static IP .

- Ankur.