Re: Enough is Enough i'm really pissed off [FLAME]

> GUYS PLEASE DON'T USE THIS FORUM AS A REQUIREMENT OFFICE

> instead of spamming us all with the details u could have
> just mailed 2 lines
> /*
> job for 3 programmers(C/Sockets ) 1 sys admin
> please contact for further details
> thank you
> and sorry
> */
O c'mon pankaj,
if the mail has been already marked [commercial] why do ya have to read it
all if u dont want to???

> The most important reason of this attitude existing in a
> linux user group like ours is that we are not doing anything
> no single project ,vision or clear goals at all.
u have a project with u ? or any vision ? or clear goals ?
please sprinlkle a few pearls of your wisdumb for us also.

> maybe i said too much but everyone else is doing it so why can't I
> and there is a opening in the mc donalds near my house anyone intrested
oink!  why cant we enter thru the main gate itself ??? ;-)

all da best !
Amit.