Re: Enough is Enough i'm really pissed off [FLAME]

Hi,

GUYS PLEASE DON'T USE THIS FORUM AS A REQUIREMENT OFFICE

Pankaj you may not realise it but many people are actually looking for jobs.I may be wrong , but I think you are at the stage when you are still undergoing your education so you are not interested in a job.

YOU HAVE NAUKRI.COM DOING A GREAT JOB DON'T KILL THOSE GUY's
THEY ARE ALSO TRYING TO EARN A LIVING

They just got 2 million $ from ICICI so i dont think they are getting killed just yet !

I'm on 4 different mailing lists and have only 35 min to read mail
raj maybe its time for a digest once every month or a
linux-delhi-sensiblepeople.lists

You dont have to ... the [Commercial] tag in the subject line is for just that .

Sudhir Gandotra wrote:

>We are in the business of Developing-Designing-Hosting-Maintaining
>websites,

may be you are not in tune with what we are discussing
you should not be allowed to send this mail at all

Maybe when you look for a job you would like to know what the company does . There could be a company selling rice and just because someone told them Linux is in , they could ask for a 'Linux Programmer' , would you apply there without knowing what the company does?

thank you
and sorry

Sorry??? for what .

I think its too late for that . I think you should realise that after a certain period in life a career has to come in front of 'FUN' and please correct me if i got the wrong idea , i was never a part of ILUG because of fun , i thought we were all sharing information and ideas , among other things.

maybe i said too much but everyone else is doing it so why can't I
and there is a opening in the mc donalds near my house anyone intrested

Where is the connection to Linux ???

- Ankur.